Take Advantage of This Great Travel-Painting Opportunity in Italy!
Our 2017 American Women Artists’ Tuscany Tour is is scheduled for September 22-28, 2017. This trip is filling quickly so make your reservation as soon as possible. We’d love to have you join us! After you read through the detailed day-by-day itinerary you can make your reservation by emailing AWA Board President, Kathy Lemke Waste. Click Here for Reservations.
This tour was custom-designed for us by an experienced American tour guide who has an art background herself and is based in Tuscany. She did a terrific job of keeping our costs very reasonable while making sure that we will have daily opportunities to paint, photograph,
explore or sample the delights of Tuscan cuisine. There will be plenty to see and do if you want to bring your spouse, friend or significant other along as well!
Some things to keep in mind:
– The trip is limited to 30 people
– We will have English-speaking guides, ground transportation, and all hotel rooms
will have private bathrooms
– Price does not include travel to and from Italy
– Price does not include travel insurance, which is mandatory (Travel Guard, Allianz…)
– Deposits will be 300 Euros (about $330) and will be non-refundable