Become A Patron
A Gallery Member
Become a Patron of AWA
Patrons of American Women Artists are a vital part of our mission to inspire, celebrate, and encourage women in the visual fine arts. American Women Artists is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all patron donations are tax deductible. Patron memberships start at $60 per year.
Levels of Patron Membership
Friend – $60 – $399 annual donation
- Invitation to opening reception of our annual exhibitions
- Invitations to artist events and AWA events
- Receive AWA monthly e-newsletters
- Recognition in newsletter*
- Listing in online Patrons directory*
Silver Circle – $400 – $999 annual donation
Everything from the Friend level, plus:
- Opportunities to attend private studio tours, collectors home tours & other special events as available
- Swag bag during events week at AWA’s museum exhibition
Gold Circle – $1000 – $2,999 annual donation
Everything from the Silver level, plus:
- Exhibition catalog (when available) for AWA museum exhibition
Platinum Circle – $3000+ annual donation
Everything from the Gold Circle level, plus:
- Opportunities to connect with AWA members and key influencers
*Patrons who wish to remain anonymous should notify AWA when donating.
To donate any amount by credit card, please use the button below.
Donate by Mail
To donate by check please print this form and send it with your donation. to:
American Women Artists
PO Box 7281
Chesterfield, MO. 63006
AWA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. AWA’s tax ID number is: 74-2816298
To be able to exhibit in museums is mind-boggling. My mother, also an artist, took me to museums in Oakland and San Francisco when I was growing up. It’s where I became influenced by art and artists. To be able to show in museums now – it’s fantastic!
— CATHRYNE TRACHOK
AWA Signature Member, CA